- A A A
Who's Online0 visitors online now
Questions and Answers Latest Activity
- Svorio Augimas4 answers | Asked byIrmina Santaika | 78 days ago in /*/ Puslapiai Lietuvių Kalba /*/
- Sveikatingumo Metodai8 answers | Asked byS.L. | 119 days ago in /*/ Puslapiai Lietuvių Kalba /*/
- Norite tikekite, norite... ne!4 answers | Asked byS.L. | 225 days ago in /*/ Puslapiai Lietuvių Kalba /*/
- Yoga For Healthy Eyes
- Good Fats, Bad Fats / How To Eat For Health
- Fruit of The Angels – Papaya
- The Truth About Quantum Healing
- The Chinese Body Clock
- Our Bodies Were Created to Rebuild and Heal Themselves
- Is Marriage Healthy For You?
- Food, Genetically Modified / Do You Really Know What You Eat?
- The Power of Prayer
- The Fat Burning Foods
- Couples Who Sleep Apart are Healthier?
- The 10 Best Ways to Manage Your Weight
- Does Coffee Fights Common Skin Cancer?
- Mindfulness Art Therapy (MBAT) Reduces Stress in Cancer Patients
- Antibiotic Beer Brewed 1,500 Years Ago
- Best Sources of Vegan Protein
- Vydūnas. MITIMAS
Category Archives: /*/ Posts in English Language /*/
The face is the index of the mind and the eyes are the windows of the soul, and “the fastest way to bring the mind into concentration is through the eyes”, once Swami Sitaramananda said. … Continue reading
Are you eating the right type of fat, and what is a wise choice for weight loss and to be healthy? There are many different types of fats, including oils, which are fats that are liquid at … Continue reading
Papaya, Paw Paw, Papaw, Tree Melon (botanical name Carica Papaya), it has oblong shape, normally greenish yellow, yellow or orange color. It has bitter sweet taste and comes from tropical places with higher humidity, … Continue reading
Healing is a process that happens in our body and mind. The Body or “Soma” is a complex bio-computer made up countless cells and nerves that register every significant event in our lives. The … Continue reading
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (and other ancient healing traditions in Asia) vital energy flows through the twelve organs and completes one cycle every twenty-four hours. The Chinese Organ Clock shows the circadian flow … Continue reading
The human body is a complicated system which operates much like a self-contained city. Some organs produce new cells, others use cells to perform their jobs, and eventually certain scavenger cells arrive to remove … Continue reading
“We believe that marriage is good for the health of some people, but it is not equally protective for everyone. It is helpful in persuading people to adopt a healthy lifestyle that can lead to … Continue reading
“The experience of actual GM-fed (Genetically Modified Food) experimental animals is scary. When GM soy was fed to female rats, most of their babies died within three weeks—compared to a 10% death rate among the … Continue reading
NPR, The Science Of Spirituality “Prayer May Reshape Your Brain … And Your Reality” by Barbara Bradley Hagerty May 20, 2009 Scientists are making the first attempts to understand spiritual experience — and … Continue reading